Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
German speaking Sales Consultant
A premium opportunity with EXCEPTIONAL compensation and benefits for native or near native German speakers!
Join our client’s sales team – part of the company that powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures.
If you are highly communicative and positive person with sales attitude and keen on technology, get in touch with us!
Our client’s support team will be providing professional consultation to hosting customers on questions regarding current products and services, new offerings, purchases, etc.
This would be the right role for you if you:
• Would love to be part of a team working for the biggest name in the industry
• Are interested in internet technologies
• Chatty, love to speak and discuss solutions and technologies
• Want flexible working hours
• Are a great team worker
• Want to work within a dynamic multinational environment in state of the art offices
• You’re ready for a great career with a great company
• You have excellent command of German (C1) and good English (B2)
• You have strong Consultation / Sales understanding or experience
• You have good knowledge of internet technology
• You have proactive attitude, combined with excellent communication and soft skills
• You are decisive with the ability to multitask
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• Fun and fast-paced work environment
• Exceptional compensation package and bonuses
• Excellent social benefits package
• Top-notch training
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
• Employee recognition programs
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
• Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
• Great office locations
It’s not just a job, it’s your career.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.