As a customer service oursourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
- Responsible for Order Management Process
- Order entry on our internal order management system
- Handle communication about new Purchase Orders (PO’s), amendment to PO’s, ETA’s
- Follow up on shipment status
- Submitting special price/volume requests
- Work and maintain relationship with channel sales teams
- Fluent French, conversational English – B1 or higher
- Accounting & Finance Background
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, PeopleSoft)
- Preferred one or more years of experience providing support on Order Management Process
- Proven ability to multi-task and work through ambiguous requirements
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to respond to emails in proper vocabulary of supported language
- Maintain high level of soft-skills and telephone etiquette skills
- Awareness on key metrics and targets
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
· Fun and fast-paced work environment
· Competitive salary
· Excellent social benefits package
· Top-notch training
· Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
· Employee recognition programs
· Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
· Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language and hard skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.