Accenture Services Sp. Z o.o.
Junior Data Reviewer with English and Bosnian, Serbian or Croatian at Accenture in Warsaw, Poland
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do? You will be responsible for reviewing web data for our Client in a given language. Mostly, you will:
• Provide back-end support to our client’s customer
• Review data according to Client guidelines
• Work within the agreed timelines, quality and quantity standards
• Need to keep up to date with events & happenings in countries of the supported language
• Participate in generating improvement ideas
What we expect from you:
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Bosnian, Serbian and/or Croatian
• Strong knowledge of modern culture & history in countries of the supported language
• 1+ year of work experience & university education will be a plus
• Willingness to work rotating shifts across 7-day workweek – mornings, evenings & nights depending on project needs
You can choose to apply via the button below or directly via https://bit.ly/2M48Qfm
I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
What we can offer:
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)