CareersinEurope.eu is an online recruitment agency/platform, founded in 2013, and focusing on recruiting language personnel throughout Europe for the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) and SSC (Shared Service Center) sectors. The majority of the vacancies we handle is for (multilingual) customer service, helpdesk, support, finance, HR and (inside) sales roles.
We act flexible, smart, no nonsense, straightforward and passionate, and with the highest level of integrity. We have a lean and simple process whilst still aiming for quality recruitment, so that we can offer our services at locally competitive rates. Last but not least, we provide (potential) job seekers with the best, country specific information, to interest and prepare them for a move abroad.
We are looking for a pro-active, entrepreneurial and autonomous recruiters to support us with candidates with various language skills (German, Dutch, French, Swedish, Russian, Turkish, etc.) for customer support – technical and non-technical roles in locations across Europe (Bulgaria, Romania, Czech, Poland, UK, Ireland).
You will search for, and engage with candidates and motivate them to apply for our clients’ vacancies. Note that Our clients are usually hiring candidates with EU work permit or nationality. You may decide how and where to search for them, how much time to invest in it and how regularly to do it!
- Good communication skills
- English (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in Dutch or based in Holland
- Basic computer literacy
- Business ethic and credibility
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Provide you with a clear commission structure, terms and conditions of our partnership
- Not limit you to not work with other agencies, FTE or else
- Set no targets for you
- Provide two hours training and coaching per month, free of charge
- Pay a fee of 200 to 500 EUR per placement within the first month of candidate’s employment
If you are interested to explore this opportunity with us, please send your CV an a short Cover (Motivation) Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.