Accenture Services Sp. Z o.o.
(Junior) Customer Service Specialist with Spanish for Accenture in Warsaw, Poland.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
Do you know foreign languages, but you’re not sure how should you shape your future career? Let us help you! Apply: our recruiters during detailed phone interview will assess where in Accenture will you make the best use of your skills. Here are few options, that you might consider:
- You will support our global clients in their customer service processes in foreign markets. As organized and efficient person, you will monitor, process and manage timely transactions keeping everything on track.
- You will handle business to business relations with our global clients, negotiate and influence their suppliers and vendors to collect due receivables. Assertiveness and communications skills are your strength.
- You will be responsible for the dedicated activities within the Backoffice process supporting our Client on a daily basis. Your responsibilities might include processing order forms and assuring correctness of the required elements.
- Become a helping hand to our global clients whenever they contact you. Solve their problems and come up with new solutions for the cooperation.
What we expect from you:
- Very good English and Spanish (at least B2 level).
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word (SAP knowledge would be an asset)
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in customer service/ accounting will be an asset
You can choose to apply via the button below or directly via https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00778664&src=PA-29460
I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
What we can offer:
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)