SPECTO Aerospace is an EASA / FAA / TCCA Part145, AS9100 / AS9110 and ISO9001 certified company and repairs parts for well-known aircraft maintenance companies, airlines and aircraft and helicopter manufacturers, worldwide. We have our own modern workshop to perform specialized work, meeting the highest quality standards.
SPECTO can repair almost all composite and composite / metal components as found in business jets, commercial and military aircraft and helicopters. SPECTO Services in in Woensdrecht is specialized in repair and maintenance of composite materials helicopter parts, such as rotor blades.
Including our location in Lelystad, we currently employ around 50 colleagues, building the future of SPECTO. We are a growing company with a family culture and offer ambitious and responsible craftsmen plenty of professional challenges and development opportunities. As a company, our core values are: reliable, creative, flexible, ownership, team player.
A responsible and sociable colleague with quality focus, who can build up laminate packages (fine fabrics) and sandwich constructions and can repair them with care. This involves working with both prepregs and wet-layup and vacuum injection methods with epoxy resins.
We can only consider applicants with an EU / EFTA country nationality. We do not offer work permit sponsorship. Thank you.
- Experience in repairing and adjusting high-quality composite components, preferably helicopter components such as rotor blades
- Good product and materials knowledge
- Medium to higher-level technical educational background (compare UK BTEC or HNC level)
- You are: accurate, responsible, quality-focused, reliable, eager to learn and you take ownership and pride in your professional skills
- Good language skills in English, both orally and in writing
- In possession of a valid driving license
- in possession of EU / EFTA country nationality. We can not arrange the otherwise necessary work permit
In addition, it is a plus if you offer the following:
- Aviation background, more specifically helicopter related
- Experience with prepregs, hot-bond methods and autoclave technology
Accurate, responsible, quality-minded, independent, disciplined, eager to learn and you take pride in your professional skills.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
A collegial atmosphere in which craftsmanship and self-development are at the core of building a successful team. We like to work with people who exercise their specialism with pleasure and dedication and who want to grow. There are regular learning opportunities, also through valued knowledge institutes. Remuneration depends on knowledge and experience, but is generally above the market standard for this level of technical specialist, in Holland.