Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. They drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, guided by the experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, our client has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our client’s focus is to make sure they have the right set of people delivering what they promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do – if you recognize yourself, please send us your application!
This job is all about making sure that your customers’ clients make accurate payments and respect their deadlines and agreed policies. You’ll have the responsibility of allocating the correct amounts to their corresponding accounts. These activities will require maintaining a constant relationship with the client’s business representatives. Your approach needs to be number-driven, as well as people-oriented. In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to accounts receivable which include:
- Verbal & written communication with the client & related departments in order to collect the registered debts
- Managing new customer set up & changes in the customer master data
- Booking & matching of incoming payments
- Processing credit notes
- Conducting credit assessment for new customers & reviewing credit limits for existing customers
- Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters & collection letters
- Investigating unapplied & unidentified payments
- Advanced in French
- Univerisity Degree
- Good communication skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- ERP experience is a plus
- Standard working hours
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Relocation package including: one way flight ticket to Bucharest; 12 night of hotel accommodation; monthly rent allowance for a period of 2 years.
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary
- Variety of training programs and qualifications
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.